Photograph byJolka Igolka

A Landscape of Women's Stories



Saturday, April 24, 2010

Call for Artists

Mapping Me is a multi-disciplinary approach to the question of 'Who Am I?' As well as short stories, poetry and essays, we are calling for women artists and photographers to submit visual works which explores their experiences as women within their cultures. We seek sketches, paintings and photography to exist alongside our literary sisters. If you are interested in submitting something, please email me for a synopsis of the project. As with creative writing submissions, please include a sample of your work in JPEG format along with a short biography about yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I have written a diary during the second intifada in Palestine. This was distributed via email. People have been telling me it is really good and even some theaters used some of it as texts for plays.

    How can I send it to this project?

    Can I submit it all and you choose a part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!

    Feel free to email your dairy as a word doc to my email:

    orchidtierney(at)yahoo.co.nz
    (replace the (at) with the @ )

    I look forward to seeing it.

    Kind regards
    Orchid

    ReplyDelete