Photograph byJolka Igolka

A Landscape of Women's Stories



Friday, December 17, 2010

Mapping Me Administration

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I (Orchid) will be stepping back from Mapping Me in order to finish my novel. I love this project and it has been a fantastic experience but my goal for this year was to finish my novel. Unfortunately I have been unable to complete this task and so I will have to step briefly away from the Mapping Me project that Tamara is now directing. Please give her the support and patience as she completes the project.

Just to clarify that all submissions will be read. Unfortunately, we have had to delay our reading process but we will let everyone know as soon as it is possible. I still be in the background of Mapping Me but all queries should be directed to Tamara at mappingme(at)gmail.com

Have a safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment